Ross Mortuary, Inc.
The doors of Ross Mortuary opened to serve the public in the Fall of 1938, located at its present address, 3618 Lyons Avenue, under the leadership of Burnett and Helene Ross.
Today, under the ownership of Edward & Burnell (Ross) Loche, Ross Mortuary, Inc. has seen even more growth and widespread progress. Ross Mortuary, Inc., as a small business, employs over 40 full time and part time employees, occupies and owns a well maintained 6,000 square foot building that sits on two acres of land, as well as some surrounding properties. Ross Mortuary, Inc. and its staff services over 350 families each year and maintains its reputation of being a family owned and operated business. Although there have been changes throughout the years, one thing remains constant, our dedication to our clients, our community, our employees, and our 68 year old motto,“Service of Distinction.”
Allow us to assist you with planning the following services:
- Traditional Funeral Service
- Memorial Service
- Graveside Service
Contact us for more information